Sendum allar pantanir yfir 5.000 kr. frítt.
The FLEX monosuit is made to be the smoothest and most comfortable monosuit in our range. This is achieved with a laminated Ribtex outer fabric that offer exceptional four-way stretch.
The FLEX monosuit is the ideal choice for avid snowmobilers who prioritize an active riding style and seek uncompromised progression. Designed to efficiently manage moisture, the FLEX features strategic ventilation zippers in the armpits and thighs. Additionally, the elbows, knees and shins are reinforced to withstand a wide range of stress. The laser-cut breathing holes in the collar can, in addition to being a nice detail, be used in bad weather as a face mask. Being an uninsulated shell model, the FLEX allows for adaptive dressing based on the temperature of the day, making it a versatile model from autumn to spring for both dynamic trail riding and intense backcountry expeditions!
– OUTER FABRIC IN 4-WAY RIBTEX FABRIC
– 15 000 MM WATER COLUMN
– 10 000 G/M2 BREATHABILITY
– SEALED SEAMS
– LONG YKK AQUAGUARD FRONT ZIPPER
– REINFORCEMENT MATERIAL ON THE KNEES, ELBOWS AND IN THE LEG OPENINGS
– ADJUSTABLE BRACES IN STURDY, MOISTURE-WICKING 3D MESH
– DROP SEAT SYSTEM IN THE BACK (WOMEN’S)
– ELASTIC INNER CUFFS WITH LASER CUT THUMBGRIP
– DETACHABLE HOOD
– ALUMINUM D-RING