ATH! Verð án þrýstihylkis, þarf að kaupa sér.
The Float 15 Turbo Avalanche Airbag is designed for backcountry mechanized skiing and snowboarding. Creating buoyancy and helping you float to the surface, the 150-liter airbag not only decreases your burial depth but also protects your head and neck from trauma in an avalanche. If you are a backcountry snowmobiler, this avalanche airbag pack is for you.
BCA’s 200 authorized refill locations around the world make it the easiest refillable airbag system on the market. The Float 2.0 avalanche airbag system does not guarantee survival in an avalanche incident. Educate yourself, make good decisions, and know before you go. Float 2.0 air cylinder and avalanche shovel must be purchased separately. All BCA Float packs include integration for BC Link™ Radios, hydration sleeve, dual zippered shoulder straps, and molded back panel.
The Float Airbag system does not guarantee survival in an avalanche incident. Educate yourself, make good decisions, and know before you go!
Float Avalanche Airbag Resources
- Float Avalanche Airbag 2.0 Manual
- FAQs – Float Avalanche Airbags
- Avalanche Airbag 101 Handout
- Float 2.0 Cylinder
- Cylinder Refill/Exchange/Rental – Store Locator
Float Air Travel Resources
Please download and print documentation and carry with you, attached to your cylinder for airport security!
- Float Cylinder Commercial Air Travel Information
Float Avalanche Airbag Videos
- Removing and Installing Float 2.0 Avalanche Airbag System (Video)
- Installing Float 2.0 Cylinder and Airbag Repacking (Video)
- Installing Float 2.0 Avalanche Airbag Accessories (Video)
- Float Cylinder Maintenance & Preparation for Air Travel (Video)