ST 5266 P
Petrol snow thrower
Two-stage snow thrower, equipped with STIGA petrol engine and 66 cm clearing width.
- Two-stage snow thrower, equipped with STIGA petrol engine and 66 cm clearing width.
- Powered by a 302 cc STIGA engine
- Two-stage snow-throwing system
- 66 cm clearing width
- Drive type: friction disc – 8 gears (6 forward/2 reverse)
- With STIGA Easy-Turn technology
Product details and specs
Designed to clear snow from medium to large areas. The STIGA ST 5266 P is a reliable and effective two-stage snow thrower with a 302 cc petrol-powered STIGA WS 300 engine and 66 cm toothed auger. The ST 5266 P snow thrower can tackle practically any type of snow and throw it up to 12 metres. This snow thrower with reversible skid shoes and 16″ Snow Hog tyres provides optimum grip at six speeds. The new drive with Easy-Turn technology for automatic release of the differential lock makes the ST 5266 P extremely manoeuvrable. This device has been designed for comfortable operation in even the most demanding conditions, with special LED headlights, a heated handle and a 230 V electric starter. All controls are conveniently located on the control panel.